Merritt 7 contains over 1.4 million square feet of LEED-certified Class A office space, making it the most significant office park in Fairfield County. Merritt 7 boasts the amenities, density, and energetic environment one would expect in an urban setting, yet it has the benefit of being situated in suburban Fairfield County, at the crossroads of the Merritt Parkway and Route 7, with easy access from anywhere in the region, including New York City.
A diverse tenant roster includes creative, technology, media, financial, and corporate service companies with open space suited for headquarters operations, satellite offices, and professional service firms of all sizes.
Merritt 7 has been recognized for its energy conservation efforts, including LEED EB certification by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for buildings 101, 301, 401, 501, and 601, and the Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR rating.
- Class A office park
- Structured parking
- Campus-style setting
- Easy access to shopping and restaurants
- Elevators in each building
- Outdoor plaza seating located throughout the park
- Extra storage space available for lease
- After-hours HVAC upon request, billable to tenant
- On-site building management
- Full-service maintenance staff on-site
- Security services
- Janitorial services
- ATM banking
- Unisex hair salon
- Vending machines
- Two full-service cafés with catering and delivery services, and three Starbucks cafés
- Self-service fitness center on-site
- Conference center; two executive rooms and one charge room with a capacity of ninety
- Shuttle service that transports personnel to and from the Norwalk train station to each of the six buildings
- Express courier drop boxes located within park
- USPS boxes at each building
- Car wash and detailing service with office pickup
- Shoe shine and repair service with office pickup
- City bus services to and from the South Norwalk train station
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TENANT HANDBOOK IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT MANAGEMENT'S DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE.